For dog moms and dog dads, this planner helps you be productive, but not too productive. After all, goals are good, but it’s also important to make sure there’s plenty of time for cuddles, walks, and snoozles!
Monthly planning pages at the front of the calendar are followed by 2-page weekly spreads for September 2022 through December 2023. The weekly spreads provide plenty of room for notes for each day of the week, and each week spotlights a delightful illustration of the dog protagonist paired with the pup’s funny, heartwarming reflections on life with their human.
The calendar is based on the adored @dog_feelings Twitter and @dog_feelingsig Instagram accounts by Matt Nelson of WeRateDogs. The accounts are hailed by some as the only reason to stay on social media.
The planner’s features include:
- 5" x 8.25" (10" x 8.25" open)
- Sturdy cover
- Lay-flat binding
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Removable product info band
- Elastic band to keep it closed
- Calendar lays flat when open
- 16-Month Planner: September 2022–December 2023
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Monthly planning pages
- Weekly 2-page spreads with room to write
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Storage pocket at the back
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time